15 months !
Kurt CLAEYS, november 15th 2014
OMG, time flies. Already 15 months, since i wrote my first (and only) post.
Looking back ... did some amazing projects on Azure/WCF and since recently Xamarin Mobile Development.
- I've build a suite of tools and guidance for managing deployments of Azure Cloud Service Applications.
- Delivered public Azure Architecture trainings.
- Assisted a healthcare startup in building a cloud POC.
- Lots of consultancy around WCF security.
- An Azure migration (WCF) project. (ongoing still)
- A cool project for monitoring and scaling Azure Storage Queues.
- Guidance on Federated Identity implementations.
- Delivered 4 times a my Software Architecture training (4x20 evenings through SBM)
- Became Xamarin Certified Mobile Developer
- Developed a Xamarin training
- Some Xamarin Consultancy for local ISV's
- Presented on Azure Management & Monitoring at TechoRama, on Azure PAAS vs. IAAS at the MCT summit Helsinki.
- Was Technical Learning Guide at Microsoft TechEd Barcelona (Hands-on-Labs)
I also started product development of Trizorg.TV, a eHealth service, more about that on www.trizorg.tv
And ... 2 new Azure projects (one around application lifecycle management of Azure and Xamarin apps, another around Azure Architecture trainings) just started !
Starting up Nuboid
Kurt CLAEYS, august 15th 2013
Today I officially started my own company. Nuboid bvba.
It's both a consultancy (in Cloud/Azure architecture and SAAS business consultancy) and a micro-ISV building Azure tools, templates and Azure managment software.
I named my company Nuboid, ... strange name you think ? ... maybe, I need to get used to it myself.
Nubo means Cloud in esperanto language and adding oid just seemed cool.